As you all know by now, our Christmas Party is going to be held at the Boardwalk Inn, in Brockport, on Sunday, January 6, 2013, starting at 7:00 pm.
Listed below are the pre-selected full dinner entrees from their menu. By selecting several items prior to our gathering, our group should be able to make the event run a little smoother for the food preparation.
1. Southwest Chicken: Southwest seasoned grilled chicken breast topped with monterey jack and cheddar cheese. Topped with diced tomato and scallions. Served with house salad and choice of one side.
2. Chicken French: Tender chicken breast battered and finished in a sherry, lemon butter sauce. Served with pasta and house salad.
3. Boardwalk Signature Steak: Grilled 8 oz. Flat Iron Steak. Served with house salad and choice of one side.
4. Eggplant Parmesan: Breaded eggplant fried and topped with melted mozzarella and marinara sauce. Served with pasta and house salad.
5. Barbeque Shrimp Skewers: 3 grilled shrimp skewers topped with Uncle Ralphs Magic Sauce. Served with coleslaw and choice of one side.
Sides include: Baked Beans, Corn, Vegetable Medley, Coleslaw, Rice, Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Tater Tot, Baked Potato.
The cost is going to be $15.00 per couple or $7.50 per person. The club will be picking up the balance, including the tax and gratuity.
If you are planning on joining us for the evening, and have decided on which entree/entrees you would like to order, please respond with this information to joebropst at juno.com
by December 29, 2012, and we will tabulate and forward this information to the people at the Boardwalk Inn to insure the food supply is adequate for a group of this size.
Thanks for your prompt response!!!!!!!!
In addition to our meal, we will be having our monthly meeting, gift exchange, and the opportunity to pay next years membership dues. Attached to this email, is a copy of our membership form. We really need to update our club roster and each of us needs to submit a new information form. Please bring the completed form to this meeting to turn in. We will try to have a few blank ones available.
The location of the Boardwalk Inn, in Brockport, is right behind Roccos. The address is 48 Merchant Street. Phone # is 585-391-3712, in case you get lost.